Help us spread the word! We want to be sure everyone knows how great this conference is and how they can take part.
Here’s how you can help:
- Share conference posts on Facebook (@EFAO2) and Instagram (@EFAO2) or create your own
- Sample posts:
- The EFAO Conference is taking place in Belleville! You can check out the program and register at conference.efao.ca I’ll be there, will you? #EFAO2019
- Have you heard that Fred Provenza and Heather Pritchard will be at the EFAO Conference this year? Program and registration are available at conference.efao.ca #EFAO2019
- Early-bird pricing for EFAO Conference ends on November 4th. Get your ticket soon! #EFAO2019
- Send an email (feel free to use this content, customize or draft your own):
The 6th Annual Ecological Farmers of Ontario Conference, Climate of Curiosity, is taking place December 2nd to 5th at the Ramada by Wyndham Hotel in Belleville, Ontario.
This event draws farmers and supporters from across the food system for four days of intensive learning, idea-sharing, networking and celebration with good food and friends.
Program and registration available at conference.efao.ca. Early bird rates available until November 4th.
- Workshops: Over 30 intermediate and advanced-level + full-day intensives
- Keynotes: 3 inspiring presentations
- 2-Day Trade Show: 25+ ecological businesses and organizations
- Farmer-led Research Symposium
- Banquet Dinner: Daisy award ceremony and live music
- Don’t miss: EFAO’s 40th Anniversary celebrations, farmer-to-farmer sessions, new farmer events, community meetings, farm tours, locally and ecologically-sourced meals
- Download and share graphic below