Conference registration is OPEN!
Early Bird Rates in effect until November 6th
5th Annual Ecological Farmers of Ontario Conference
December 3-6, 2018
Four Points by Sheraton, London, ON
Visit conference.efao.ca or call 1-877-822-8606 to register.
Join more than 300 ecological growers and supporters from across Ontario and beyond for an incredible, now FOUR days packed full of practical farmer training, networking opportunities, and celebration!
A draft program showcasing this year’s theme, Regeneration: Seeds, Soil and Community Connection, is now available online.
Conference program highlights include:
- NEW Intensive workshops on Tuesday
- 2018 Conference in partnership with the Eastern Canadian Organic Seed Growers Network biennial conference, with many seed-focused sessions
- Farmer-led Research Symposium digging into the latest on-farm research by EFAO members
- Wednesday keynote address by Rowen White, Mohawk Seedkeeper and Director & Founder of Sierra Seeds
- Low & no-till vegetable systems with Singing Frogs Farm
- Nutrient-dense orcharding with Michael Phillips
- Building healthy soil and profit via planned grazing with Greg Judy
- Sessions on water & pasture management and on-farm animal health monitoring
- Workshops on diversified grains, mixing cover crops with field crops, and sustainable fibre production
- Many more exciting topics and speakers!
Early-bird pricing ends November 6th:
$350 Full conference pass (members)
$100 Tuesday intensive workshops (members)*
$35 Winter Harvest Dinner (Tuesday)*
$45 Banquet Dinner and Member Recognition Ceremony (Wednesday)*
*Included in a full conference pass.
More pricing options (including single day passes and non-member pricing) available on the conference website.
Posted October 15, 2018 in: Event by Martina Schaefer